DHI or Choi: technique:
DHI technique is being performed in very few centers in our country. Our Center, which is one of the leading companies in this field, continues to offer the latest technology at the highest level by combining quality and professionalism.
What is Choi / DHI:
DHI, a modified version of FUE, has similarities with FUE in hair follicle harvesting, whereas the implantation of the follicles is carried out with unique instruments that is licensed by Konstantinos (US 8,801,743 B2) and produced specifically for this purpose. The needle of the pen may vary in size; since there are 0.40-2 mm oblique-cut needles in the market. After follicle harvesting, each pen is loaded with a micrograft containing 1 to 3 hair follicles and subsequently implanted to the recipient area that was not previously perforated. This technique allows the practitioner graft the recipient area denser and gives less trauma and bloodless field when compared with FUE. Moreover, this procedure lacks additional punching for grafting as noted in other transplantation techniques. On the contrary, the learning curve is high meaning that this surgery needs more qualified personnel per patient. In addition, the procedure is carried out with 3 or 4 personnel, because every stage is assigned to a unique staff which means that the room is more crowded than the other techniques.
In CHOI Implanter technique applied by our experts;
- With Micro FUE method, the grafts are harvested without shortening the hair.
- Our experts, who are experts in the field for the process requiring high experience, complete the process with one session maximum working.
- Hair grafts could be implanted between 110-150 per cm2 can be achieved
- The healing process lasts only 3 days. During this time a very small crusting process takes place and you can continue your daily life by the shortened hair. there is no scar on the tissue and the healing process is completed very quickly.
- The process is completed without damaging the main hair grafts in those who need to raise the density.
- It is a highly preferred method for intensifying low-density hair in women. In addition, Choi Implanter pen technique and natural eyebrow planes are the most preferred technique
DHI Hair Transplantation (CHOI)
The most important feature of DHI Hair transplantation (Direct Hair Implanting) technique is that it does not require stitches, scars, and incisions. The goal of this technique is to ensure that grafts taken for planting from the back of the head are more healthy and stronger by reducing the time spent outside.
For the hair follicles/grafts taken from the donor the area, no holes are made in the area where the hair is to be transplanted and the hair is implanted directly with special tips using grafts.
The fact that no hole is opened in the region to be planted increases the number of roots that can be planted and also enables more effective planting. This technique is more laborious and lasts longer than the classic FUE technique, but also improves the healing process.
The most important feature of hair transplantation with this method is that grafts taken for implanting are more healthy and stronger by reducing the time spent outside. There is no hole in the area where the hair will be implanted and the hair follicles are placed directly on the scalp with a special instrument, painless.